Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, August 21, 2010

VLCD # 43

Today is my very last Very Low Calorie Day!  woohoo!  So far today ZERO hunger.  Yippee!  I got on the scale this morning and was exactly the same weight as yesterday.  I ended up doing some laundry and other chores and then took a shower.  Before I got in the shower I got on the scale again and was down .2 lbs.  That kind of got me a little bit excited because that would mean I'm down exactly 32 lbs in 41 days.  Crazy! 

I think my plan for phase 3 is to try and stay around 1500-1600 calories while eating a low carb/adkins friendly diet.  If I can maintain there, then that'd be great.  If I keep losing slowly then I'll slowly add extra calories until I can stabilize properly.

ETA:

Ok so NOW the hunger comes.  This totally sucks big time!  It's not quite 6pm and I've already eaten my dinner because I was starving.  I still feel hungry.  I have one more veggie I can eat today.  I'm going to have to try and save it for like 7:30 or 8:00pm so I can live through today. 

grumble grumble whine

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Please please PLEASE post what you're eating during P3. I'm already planning out my p3 meals and it's still two weeks away!

hiddenbeauty said...

I most definitely will! I want to keep very close track of what I'm eating anyway just in case something I eat causes a sudden weight gain.