Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Phase 3 Day# 10

Not much to report.....things are going well.  It's a bit  cold today so I think I'll start searching for a high protein soup I can make.

Oh and I opened up my email and saw the Dairy Queen is having the brownie batter blizzard for their blizzard of the month during September.  YAY!!!  I can't wait to eat one or seven come my next loading days!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

ETA: I had a slice of Ezekiel bread w/ a couple eggs for breakfast this morning.  It tasted great!  We'll see how if if effects the scale in the morning.

___

Just got back from running errands and had to get a SF cinnamon dolce latte......thanks Mia for the idea!  YUMMY!

_____

Making this for dinner....

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/01/italian-meatball-soup/  only I'm leaving out the potatoes and am using lean ground turkey in place of the ground beef.  This is SUCH a flavorful soup. 

While making dinner I made my 1st smoothie w/ greek yogurt.  It was beyond fabulous!  I used 7 oz of plain greek yogurt, 5 big frozen strawberries, 1 packet of stevia, 1/4 tsp of vanilla,  and about 1/3 cup of milk.  I blended it all in  my little magic bullet.  Oh man it was like a creamy strawberry milkshake.  It was soooo creamy and the texture was like silk.  17 grams of protein in the yogurt......crazy!  Too bad greek yogurt is so gosh darn expensive.  Although the stuff I got today was on sale and reduced a further 25% because it expires in 10 days. 

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I wished you lived in Denver. We would have so much fun couponing!

hiddenbeauty said...

I know!!!!!!!! UGH SOO not fair! =)