Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

VLCD # 39

Ok I just want to punch myself in the face.  Grrr!!!!  You'd think this far into the game that I'd have a better hold on what I'm DOING!  So I had stew last night, and I only had a few pieces of the meat and some cooked celery.  Stupid stupid me didn't think about the starches in the stew from the cooked potatoes. I woke up this morning feeling SUPER puffy and my joints all ache.  I'm such a flipping idiot!  Anyway no shocker I gained .4 lbs today.  So 29.2 lbs lost now instead of 29.6.  Today I'll be doing an apple day to help eliminate the water weight my body is obviously holding onto.  I might go to Costco this afternoon and pick up some more stuff for the detox baths.  I WILL get to 30lbs by friday, I WILL!!!

Hmmmm so I went to go take a shower and got on the scale again and this time it said 241.6 .  I got off and got back on 6 times and each time it said the same number.  I don't know what the heck is going on.  I still feel puffy and stiff.  =(     I think I'm going to continue to do an apple day, despite the scale now showing a .2 lb loss from yesterday's weight.  Stupid scale, stupid beef stew, stupid stupid!

Doing good so far on my apple day.  I've had 3 apples so far.  I'll probably have 1 more before I go to bed.  I'm a little bit hungry today.  It's about time I take my 3rd dose of hcg, that should help the hunger die down.   Hubby is in Seattle for the night, so it makes dinner preparation much easier.  He really enjoys home cooked meals.  When he's out of town I make sandwiches with fruit and vegetables for the kids.  Easy to make, easy to clean, and not too tempting.  =)  I can feel myself starting to do what I always do when I set a goal and that is to cheat.  I don't mean eating food I shouldn't, more like quitting before my time is up.  I WON'T quit, I promise.........it's just I FEEL like quitting.  I promised myself I'd do a full 6 weeks and no amount of demon whisperings is going to get me to give up......not this time.  I'm so freaking sick of being a fat girl....I just can't take it anymore.  Losing pretty much 30lbs and seeing very little change has really made me realize just how big I truly was.  30lbs on most people would be a HUGE change.  I can't dwell on that though.  Truth is, I'm lighter than I've been in 6  years.  I just need to keep plugging away.  Slow and steady wins the race.  Annoying saying, but it's so true.

3 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Let me know if that detox bath helped to take out the stiffness and puffiness. What is going to happen on P4 when you start adding starches and sugars back into your diet? Do you think it will feel better since the HCG will be out of our systems?

hiddenbeauty said...

Supposedly when you add them back in very slowly, one item at a time, things tend to be just fine. It's purely the HCG in our systems that are not tolerating any sugar/fats/ or starches.

MJC on HCG said...

Oh girl, hang in there! You're almost off the drops, and just because you can't see the difference after 30 lbs, doesn't mean everybody else can't. Every time you think about that, remember all the people that have seen you and said how fabulous you look! Don't let Satan get in your head and tell you that there isn't much of a difference. Everybody else is cheering you on!