Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Phase 3 Day # 5

I'm so irritated!  My stiff neck was really starting to feel better last night.  I woke up this morning back to where I was on Tuesday.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not going to be taking any drugs this time around.  I'm trying to be calm and not stress, but it's hard. 

I got on the scale today and was 240.6 lbs.  So I went down .4lbs, hopefully this will continue and I get back to my LDW.  

My appetite is pretty much non exsistant.  I don't know if it's from being in so much pain or what.  I had to force myself to eat a big bowl of soup at noon.  I don't want to screw my metabolism up because I'm not eating enough. 

Calories so far today:  250

Snack: cottage cheese

Calories so far today: 375

Snack: chocolate delight w/ nuts and dried fruit

Calories so far today: 875

Dinner: oopsie roll french toast w/ huckleberries

Total calories for the day: 1375

I sure hope I feel better tomorrow.  Being in the kitchen trying to make food is exhausting when my neck hurts so bad.  I'm totally worried I'm not eating enough, which can backfire and cause weight gain.  UGH UGH UGH!

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I wonder if you will need to see a chiropractor for an adjustment? I'm sorry this is happening, that really sucks!

hiddenbeauty said...

Maybe so.....but I'm hoping not......$$ is pretty tight right now. =(