Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

VLCD # 34

Well I feel like crap today. I think I have an ovarian cyst....from what I can tell. It's not super painful but constantly hurting, if that makes any sense. It's exhausting me and making me super cranky. Not to mention I woke up today feeling insanely bloated.....it's that time of the month again. Freaking awesome.

I got on the scale this morning and it was the 1st day in 34 days where I haven't lost anything. I'm at 243.8 or 27.6 lbs lost. I don't know if I should do an apple day, detox bath, or just ride it out. UGH! I REAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want to lose 30 lbs before my 6 weeks is up. I have only 1 more week in which to lose 2.4 lbs. Sounds easy, but the last two weeks have really slowed down. Which of course is completely normal. I know you lose the most the 1st 3 weeks and the last 3 weeks your weight comes off much slower. In reality since I'm on homeopathic HCG I can be on it as long as I want without worrying about becoming immune to the hormone. BUT I'm mentally ready for a break. Average weight loss for a woman is between 20 and 40 lbs in her 1st round. With all the research I've done, the only women who lost 40 or close to it are woman who are HUUUGE. I know I shouldn't be upset, I'm almost down 30 lbs. That is nothing to turn my nose up at, at all.

From what I keep reading most ovarian cysts go away on their own within 2 weeks. I'm hoping that's what mine does so I don't have to make a Dr. appt.

Yesterday I ate really well. In the morning I ate a nectarine, and for lunch and dinner I made a spicy chicken cabbage soup. It was really filling and tasty. I think maybe I should do an apple day and a detox bath this evening and see if that helps move things along in the right direction by tomorrow.

No comments: