Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 9, 2010

VLCD #31

I feel really good today. I'm just starting to get hungry and it's almost 11am. Not too shabby. I got on the scale this morning and lost another whole pound, yay! I was getting discouraged because for 4 days in a row I only lost .2lbs. It's silly to get discouraged over something like that though..... .2lbs a day is almost a stick of butter gone each day. That is actually amazing! I've been watching so many encouraging vlogs on youtube I was thinking I might start to do some of my own. Maybe I should start vlogging when I start Round 2 of phase 2 on Sept 16th. I saw my granparents yesterday. I haven't seen them since my 1st day on HCG. They both instantly were shocked at my weight loss. =) It was fun to have them notice. I'm looking forward to getting into a smaller pant size. The baggy pants are driving me crazy. It's gross to have wrinkles on your butt because it's so baggy....on the other hand I feel like a stuffed sausage in the smaller size. ugh! I know I know I just need to give myself another week or two and it'll fit fine. I just need to remember ONE DAY AT A TIME! Yesterday I made some roasted red potatoes for the family to eat with their meatloaf. As I was doing dishes I popped a little bite into my mouth. As I chewed it I realized what I just did and ended up spitting it into the sink. To deny one's self is HARD! I've given into myself so much that changing that behavior is painful. I almost feel like this diet is teaching me much more than just about food. Self control has always been the fruit of the spirit that I've struggled with the most. I'm thankful God allowed me to run across this HCG diet. I feel like I'm slowly changing into who God wants me to be.

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Make sure you let me know if you do a vlog. I've wondered how many times I'll pop something in my mouth, or take a taste of something without thinking about it. I'm going to miss gum.

hiddenbeauty said...

You can get stevia gum via amazon. =) I haven't gotten any, but have read others who really like it.

A few weeks ago I was serving brownies up to the kids and a small piece fell off of one (about the size of a pea) and I instantly put it in my mouth. I did end up eating it, but immediately afterwards all I could think of was how bad it tasted. Almost like chemicals. It smelled amazing and tasted like crap. lol I think as moms we often pop things into our mouths without thinking as we're preparing food for our families.