Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

VLCD # 41

I woke up too early this morning.  My son let the dog in the house and he jumped up on the bed and started chewing on my hair.  blech!  Got on the scale and was down another .6lbs!  Making my new weight 240.4 or a 31 lb loss.  I might just be able to get into the 230's by tomorrow.  Either way, I feel really good and am proud I've stuck with it like I have.  I'm really hoping that by Chirstmas time I will be under 200.  I still have another 6 week round to do and a short round before Chistmas.  If I can lose 25lbs next round and 15 w/ the short round, then I'd be at my Christmas goal.  Then after that, I'd have 6-7 months to lose another 50-60lbs and I could easily be at my ultimate goal weight by summer.  I could do approx 3 more full rounds by summer.  If I can lose an average of 20lbs per round, I'd be exactly where I want to be.

ETA:

Stopped by Pilgrims market and grabbed some Bragg's Amino Acids.  YUMMY!!!!  I tasted a drop, tasted exactly like my favorite soy sauce.  I sooo wish I knew about it 41 days ago, but alas I know about it now and I'm excited!  I also picked up some stuff I can start to eat on Sunday.  I got some cream cheese, half n half, heavy cream, butter, mozz cheese, and some ezekiel bread.  woohoo!  I can hardly believe today is my last day of drops.  My 2oz bottle lasted the entire 6 weeks.  Most people said they're bottles only last 4-5 weeks.  weird. 

I'm going to make myself some lunch.  Grilled chicken, salad, and some strawberry sorbet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks be to Mia for the recipe!!

My wedding ring is getting waaaay too big.  It keeps spinning around and driving me crazy.

4 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Have you seen the recipe for "oopsie" bread? It's made with cream cheese and egg whites and you can make french toast and sandwiches and "chocolate" cake with it. I can rustle it up for you if you want me to. I'll be trying that for sure when I'm on P3

hiddenbeauty said...

I did see the recipe for it.....quite a while ago. The link was on my laptop that died. I'd love the link if you can find it. =)
Thanks for reminding me! =)

MJC on HCG said...

http://www.4hcgsuccess.com/for-hcg-success-forums/phase-3 There's a link to a ton of p3 foods, and here's the link specifically to oopsie bread http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=259930

Let me know how it tastes!

hiddenbeauty said...

FANTABULOUS! Thank you!