Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, August 13, 2010

Tomato Street

So hubby got home from work and wanted to go to Tomato Street for dinner.  I have been avoiding going out to eat since I started the diet, but I knew of something I could order that would keep me on track.  Oh man the aroma was KILLING ME!  I told the waitress not to bring any bread to our table.  Stupid garlic bread, I could eat the whole basket full if no one was looking.  Anyway I ordered a bowl of romain lettuce with baked chicken breasts w/ no seasonings or oils and some sliced strawberries.  I brought along a tiny tupperwear of my own homemade dressing.  Red wine vinegar, water, dijion mustard, basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion power, and salt & pepper.  It was quite tasty and very filling.  I had an ice water w/ a lemon wedge to drink.  Even though I wasn't hungry it was really hard to smell all the amazing smells in the place.  I'm sooooooo ready for phase 3.   Tomorrow I'm going out with a girlfriend of mine for the day.  I'm picking her up in the morning and we're going to go get some coffee.  I'm going to have a small coffee w/ a tsp of milk and I'll bring along some chocolate stevia.  Then we're going to wander around down town and look in all the fun shops along Sherman.  Lunch time we're going to go watch Inception.  I'm bringing baggies of cooked chopped chicken breasts, apple slices, celery sticks, and some bottled water.  Oh and of course my HCG drops.  =)  I'm so looking forward to a day w/o kids and a day w/o the hubsters.

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

Ooh, sounds like fun! I hope you have a great time!