Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, August 20, 2010

VLCD # 42

Yahoo, I finished my 6 weeks of drops.  Today I did my final phase 2 weigh in and measurments.
I lost .8lbs today for a grand total of 31.8 lbs lost and 33.75 inches lost!!  Today and tomorrow I'll be continuing my 500 calorie diet while the hcg leaves my system.  I'm a little bit freaked though, because the hcg really helps with hunger....and without it I'm afraid I'll be starving.  I just need to go through the next two days and I'm home free (for 3 1/2 weeks that is). 

I started this journey with 126.4 lbs to lose.  One quarter of that weight is 31.6 lbs.  So I have officially lost 1/4 of my weight.  Yay! 

I have a bbq at my parents house to go to since my aunt and uncle are in town.  So once again, I'll be bringing my own food.  I think I'll make some sorbet and bring it in the cooler. 

Time to get the kids registered for school.

ETA:

I just made a batch of the strawberry sorbet.  I put it into a container and then into the freezer.  I figure I'll bring it to my parent's house along w/ some chicken, asparagus, and the amino acids.  Yum!!  So far the hunger hasn't been too bad.  I can definitely tell though that I'm hungier than I was w/ the HCG drops.

Well so far so good.  I had a great time at the bbq.  Oh man there were grilled burgers, hot dogs, fruit salad, pasta salad, potato chips, and grandma's homemade cookies.  I was good and just ate the food I brought w/ me.  Hunger hasn't really been much of a problem today.  I was fairly hungry around lunch time, but since then I haven't really been hungry at all.  Thank you Jesus!  I just have one more day I need to get through before phase 3 begins. 

No comments: