Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ooopsie Rolls

I made my 1st batch of ooopsie rolls.  Thanks Mia for the recipe!

I used some little tiny pans I bought years ago to make molten chocolate mini cakes.  I haven't used them since. 

They work nice is helping the rolls keep a uniform shape.  I want to try one tomorrow w/ some cheese, lettuce, tomato, and turkey pastrami.  Yum! 

So I forgot to mention that I am definitely down a size.  I know a few posts ago I was complaining about feeling like a stuffed sausage, well now the new jeans fit quite comfortably.  I didn't realize it until a few days ago but I bought "skinny" jeans in the next size down.  Well skinny jeans are meant to basically be suctioned to your legs.  These no longer fit like that.  They're comfortable and they fit like normal jeans.  So I think I actually went down a size and a half.  Yay!
Photobucket

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

I'm excited to hear how these taste!