Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Steak Day results

Well I dropped 1.4 lbs from my steak day.  I was hoping for a minimum of 2lbs, but I'll take what I can get.  I still feel swollen around my knees this morning.  I'm thinking maybe I should try a mini steak day.  Time to research it to figure out what I need to do.  At least at this point I'm 1.6 lbs within my LDW.  So that much is good.

This is the info that I found:

"Meal one eat eggs, little butter (NO CARBS)

Meal two eat eggs, Cheese, protein and LOW carb VEGGIE

Meal three eat Beef, Cheese, salad

LOADS OF WATER..."

The thought of more beef makes me want to hurl!  Maybe I can make a P3 friendly meatloaf instead of steak or hamburger...shudder.

ETA:  I was rereading my book by Linda Prinster and I came across the dreaded term.....hunger edema.  It's basically when a person doesn't eat enough protein that their body starts to hold onto all water.  I read where I should've been eating a 1500 calorie diet MINIMUM.....so yeah...between those two things and not being hungry because of the pain I was in, I basically set myself up for this water gain.  Lame.  Live and learn I guess.  I sure hope Bre and Mia appreciate that I have to figure this out 1st.  lol

I had 3 eggs for breakfast w/ some cheese.  Maybe for lunch I'll make an omlet.  Dinner will probably be a meat loaf since I can't handle any more steak or hamburgers. 

I had coffee this morning w/ some half n half and a packet of stevia, it was delightful.  =)

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

Oh yeah, I definitely appreciate that you are doing this before me! It's nice to know I can call you if I think something went wrong and you can tell me how to fix it!