Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Phase 3 Day #2

Good news I didn't gain six thousand pounds!!!  I actually just went  up .2 lbs which is where I was on my last day of drops.  Perfect!

I woke up with a VERY stiff neck, grrr!  When I went to bed last night I couldn't get warm for the life of me.  I even got up and put on my winter pajama pants and socks.  Anyway when I got back in bed I put the covers over my head except for a little breathing hole.  I think sleeping w/ my head at an angle under the blankets caused the stiff neck.  I also think because I've lost almost 32 lbs of fat that I'm not as "insulated" as I once was, causing me to be chilled a bit easier. 

I think this morning I'm going to try and make oopsie french toast w/ a homemade sugar free huckleberry syrup.  I bought some huckleberries a couple weeks ago and I stuffed them in the freezer.  I'm going to attempt to make a sauce/syrup by cooking some in a pan w/ a little bit of lemon juice and stevia until the berries break down.  I've made huckleberry sauce several times w/ regular sugar and corn starch to thicken it.  We'll see how this experiment turns out.  =)

ETA:

OMGoodness, pure deliciousness!

I dipped two oopsie rolls in a mixture of 1 beaten egg, 2 TBS of milk, a spash of vanilla and a pinch of cinnamon.  I put 2 tsp of butter in my cast iron skillet and placed the soaked rolls in the hot butter.  I then put 1/2 cup of frozen huckleberries in a small sauce pan on medium high heat and added 1 packet of stevia.  I cooked them until they burst open and most of the juice had evaporated.  Once the rolls were cooked on both sides I put them on a plate and put a pat of butter on top of each roll.  Then 1/2 the berry mixture on each roll and I was naughty and also put a tsp of cool whip on top of each roll.  Cool whip does have sugar in it.  A serving size is 2 tbs and it's 25 calories.  So if I had 2 tsp that should be 8.33 calories, but i'll round up to 10 just to be on the safe side.  =) 

I didn't feel sick today after eating breakfast.  After I ate my two rolls I though I could've easily eaten more but within 10 minutes I started to feel really full, so I'm glad I just stuck w/ making only two.

Just came across a website that shows all kinds of uses for oopsie rolls!

http://www.apinchofhealth.com/forum/vbb/showthread.php?t=5230

Calories so far today: 324

Lunch:

I had a small bowl of that leftover cream of mushroom soup.  It tasted wonderful!  I think tomorrow I'll add some cooked diced chicken to it to give it some more protein.  Then I made a double batch of chocolate delight and added some chopped nuts and chopped dried cranberries.   I'm being so good and yet I feel so naughty.  ;)  heehee

Calories so far today:  903

Dinner:

So I just couldn't help myself, I HAD to make more french toast oopsie rolls.  =)  I am now out of oopsie rolls and will not make any more till tomorrow.  This way I'll have to eat something else for breakfast.  I had 1/2 a cup of cottage cheese at 6:00 and then by 7:30 I was STARVING!  I ended up using my last 3 rolls for dinner. 

Calories for the day: 1517

Photobucket

No comments: