Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Phase 3 Day #4

Well crap!  On monday I woke up with a super sore stiff neck, well it was significantly worse yesterday and I didn't fall asleep even once last night due to the horrific pain I'm in.  Through the course of yesterday I took two perscription muscle relaxers and anti-inflamitories.  Neither one did anything to help my neck relax.  I even took two Motrin PM's out of desperation at 3am......nada......nothing.  I got out of bed feeling very puffy and swollen.  No shocker when I got on the scale and was up 1.6lbs from yesterday.  I'm 99% sure it's from the meds and not w/ the food I ate yesterday.  I'm going to drink a ton of water today and take a detox bath to see if I can eliminate the water weight by tomorrow.  =(

Breakfast:

I didn't eat anything, my neck was hurting so bad I felt sick.  =(

Lunch:

I had a big ol turkey burger sprinkled w/ amino acids.  Yum!  My neck is feeling a bit better. 

Calories so far today: 300

snack: I had a big bowl of the last of the strawberries and a couple TBS of coconut oil. 

I have zero appetite, and am still feeling rather sick to my stomach.  My neck is feeling much better, but still quite bothersome.  =(

Calories so far today:  665

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I'm so sorry! I hope the arnica cream is able to help. I'm also sorry that you gained weight, even though we know why you gained...it still sucks! :(

hiddenbeauty said...

It does suck. =(