Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 30, 2010

Phase 3 Day# 9

I was able to get back down to 240 lbs this morning.  I'm .4 lbs away from being at my LDW.  Yahoo!  Looks like I'm going to have to push out my next loading days to the 17th and 18th of Sept.  I was going to load during my husband's birthday, but he'll be out of town on business.  I really want to go out to dinner and celebrate w/ him.  So I guess my phase 3 will be 4 weeks long instead of just 3 1/2.  I'm suprised at how anxious I feel to go back on phase 2.  I thought I'd be relishing in phase 3 foods....which I am.....but there is so much excitement to get on the scale and lose weight almost every morning.  Not to mention I still have almost 100 lbs still to go....I'm freaking anxious to get down to a "normal" weight.

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

Woohoo! Now we'll be loading on the same days!