Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Phase 3 Day #8

I went up .4lbs today putting me at exactly 2lbs above my  LDW.  I'm almost 100% positive it's because I haven't had to use the (ahem) bathroom in like 4 days.  I think all that meat and cheese is backing things up a bit.  Although I'm still taking my magnesium I think this is going to take some extra effort.  So I'll be going to the store today to pick up some smooth move tea.  If by tomorrow I haven't gone down I guess I'll be forced to do another steak day.  =(     I'm pretty confident that tomorrow will be fine.  I'm also going to pick up some greek yogurt, yippee!  I don't feel puffy at all today, my ankles, fingers, and knees all feel back to normal.  whew!

ETA: smooth move tea BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It tastes awful!  I feel like I'm going to get sick.  blech
Eww!

3 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I use the "Get Regular" tea (Yogi brand, and I think it's in the organic teas section). It tastes like peppermint tea and still works great. That stuff has been a life (and colon) saver. LOLOLOLOL now quit talking about this...I'm getting seriously uncomfortable! :)

hiddenbeauty said...

No fair! My store only had one kind and it was like $6 for 14 tea bags. Grrrrr!! It tasted like black licorice and fennel. nasty
It had better do it's magic or I'm going to be ticked that I had to drink rank tea for no reason. LOL

MJC on HCG said...

I just hope it didn't do its magic in the middle of the night!