Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

RIBS

So I was laying in bed talking with my husband and he put his hand on my stomach.  He moved his hand up and stopped and said, " holy cow I can feel your ribs!!".   YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   When I look in the mirror sometimes I can really see a difference.  The cellulite on my thighs esp. are disappearing rapidly.  Other times I feel like the same fat pig that I was before.  I'm glad he can see and FEEL the difference in my body.  It just keeps that fire inside me burning to continue to fight the good fight.  =)

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

You can keep going...think how fast the first 30 came off. Think of how long that would have taken doing the whole diet/exercise routine. You're 1/3 of the way there! Once you eat that sorbet, p2 will seem much easier lol.

hiddenbeauty said...

I seriously cannot wait. You know what I just remembered. I have a huge bag of frozen strawberries in my freezer. lol If I'd remembered this last night, I wouldn've made it.