Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Phase 3 Day #1

Ok so I waited until 9:30 to make my omlet this morning.  I just wasn't very hungry.  I cooked up a slice of bacon and ended up burning it slightly.  I deceided to eat it while I cooked my omlet.  It didn't taste near as good as it smelled. 

The omlet consisted of:

2 eggs
1tbs milk
salt/pepper
1oz of pepperjack cheese
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
1tsp of butter
1tbs sour cream
2tbs salsa

I sauteed the mushrooms in the butter and then added the eggs.  Once cooked I threw in the cheese until melted.

I put it on a plate and put on the salsa and sour cream. 

I can honestly say after eating it  I feel horribly full and slightly sick.  If I make another omlet, I'll only make a 1 egg omlet.  My stomach hurts SOO bad right now.  =(

I'm scared I'm going to wake up tomorrow and haved gained six thousand pounds. 

Calories so far today: 389

Lunch:
I had an oopsie roll w/ lettuce, 3 slices of turkey pastrami, 1 tsp of mayo and 1tsp of horshradish mustard.  I also had a small bowl of sliced strawberries drizzled w/ a serving of chocolate delight.  Yum! I'm so not hungry.  I feel stuffed to the max!  Although not sick like I felt this morning.  I do not think I can get to 1500 calories today.  We'll see how it goes.  I may have to just do like 1100 and work my way up. 

Note: The oopsie rolls had a very and I do mean VERY slight eggy flavor.  Once you put on the toppings you can't taste it at all.  They're very delicate rolls.  I cut mine in half to use as sandwhich bread.  I looked online and it seems many people use two rolls instead of cutting one in half.  

Calories so far today: 695

Dinner:
It was slightly chilly today so I went looking for a low carb soup that I could make for dinner.  I ran across this recipe http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cream-of-Mushroom-Soup-I/Detail.aspx
It was delicious!  The only thing I did differently was leave out the flour and instead of sherry I added white wine.  I had about 2 ladels full, which filled my large teacup perfectly.  I'm guessing w/ the subtraction of the flour that my calories from the soup are about 250.  It's almost 7pm and I'm still quite full.  I also still have another liter of water to drink, so I am done w/ food for the day.

Calories for the day:  945

I'm scared spitless to get on the scale tomorrow.  Eeek!

5 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Eeek! I'm glad you're doing this before me now. Now I get to see that when you DON'T gain 6000 lbs from eating an omelette, I will feel better when I eat mine! I picked up some potassium tablets today (the magnesium tablets had starch in them, but the potassium didn't, and one of the ingredients in the potassium tablets was magnesium). Just one of those a day, right?

hiddenbeauty said...

I took whatever was recommended on the bottle....mine said two tablets. Just depends on how strong they are I suppose. =)

MJC on HCG said...

The scale is your friend! You will be fine!

MJC on HCG said...

Oh I forgot to tell you that the gal that I heard about the oopsie bread from used to make french toast with hers and eat it with sugar free syrup. Might be another avenue to explore!

hiddenbeauty said...

Ooooh french toast sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!