Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Round 4 Loading day #2

Well round 3 can pretty much go into the record books as a complete waste of time.  Ugh!  No more short rounds for me.  Oh well.  I'm 7.5 lbs up from where I was at my lowest weight and 5.5 lbs up from my LDW.  I loaded like an animal yesterday.  It's the 1st time since starting hcg that I really tried to seriously load.  I went to bed last night in tears because my tummy felt like it was going to explode.  BLECH!  I went grocery shopping yesterday morning and ate a bacon, egg, and cheese mcgriddle from mcdonalds and gave my daughter the hashbrowns......I was too full already.  lol
While at the store I bought a dozen donuts.  I came home ate ate 2 donuts with a couple cups of coffee and lots of creamer.  After a few hrs I ate some ruffles potato chips and onion dip, spinach dip on pumpernickle bread and some muddy buddies.  Dinner time came and I ate another donut, more onion and spinach dip, cheese, veggies and dill dip, and guacalmole.  OMGoodness I felt like I needed to be carried to bed in a wheelbarrow.  I was in soooooo much pain.  This morning I planned on making the family biscuits and gravy, hashbrowns and bacon for breakfast......but I honestly feel so sick from last night still that I don't think that's going to happen. 

My plan for round 4 is to get into the 100's.  pure and simple
If I have to extend this round by a week or so to get there, I'm going to do it.  I'll be loading for round 5 in the middle of march.  It'll be my daughter's 4th birthday and Amanda's (my good friend) birthday.  I want to take Amanda to the melting pot on one of our next laoding days. 

I'm rooting for all you guys.  I'm proud of each and every one of you♥

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Wow - I'm pretty sure that I commented on this earlier. What the heck E - why are you deleting my comments? lol j/k

Today was hard. I thought about quitting a few times - even though it wasn't nearly as hard as the first round was.

hiddenbeauty said...

I'm glad you didn't quit. =)