Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 31, 2011

Really??

So I got on the scale Saturday just to peek at my weight.  I was down a lb from my last weigh in.  I forgot to weigh in yesterday as I previously mentioned.  Last night sucked butt.  My two smallest kids started getting the cold my son had given me.  I was up with them till about 2am.  I woke up this morning completely stuffed up and my throat once again feels like I've been swallowing sand.  I got on the scale and it said I was up a lb from my previous weigh in ( or two pounds up from Saturday).  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the gain is from being sick and getting crappy sleep.  There are days I just want to take my scale and throw in through the window.  I did measure myself today.  A few places were 1/4 inch bigger and a few places were 1/4 inch smaller.  Basically my inches are still at 59 1/2 inches lost. 
I'm bummed but not depressed.  This weight took a lifetime to put on and it's going to take a while to get it off.  It's definitely coming off much slower than I ever dared to guess, but I guess that's ok.  If it takes me a year or two to get down to my goal weight, then so be it.  I'm going to keep chipping away at it until I get the results I want.

I think when I take my son to school I'll crawl back into bed w/ my daughter and take a nap.  I'm so very very exhausted.

3 comments:

jackie said...

erica you are so beautiful, inside and out! you inspire me everyday, i had a skinny latte today and thought of you, you know when i was on vlcd i would take my T of milk and just foam the everloving crap out of it, then used the vanilla stevia to pretend there was more, do you think that would help you? but anyway, I really am proud of you, and how far you have come

Bre said...

I would have thrown my scale for serious! You are an amazing lady! Way to keep a positive attitude and to keep your chin up! You keep me inspired to keep going. : ) I bet you lose a ton of weight next Sunday!

hiddenbeauty said...

Thank you Jackie, you're generously kind!

Thanks, Bre. I am not too hopefull for this next weigh in because I'm still sick, we'll see. ;)