Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Atkins Induction Day 7

Today I got my Atkins welcome package in the mail.  Can't believe how fast it got here.  It came w/ a recipe booklet, an instruction booklet, a carb counter that's the perfect size to keep in your purse and 3 Atkins bars.  How's that for free?! 

I still feel really good!  I had a mushroom asparagus omlet w/ guacamole and a small piece of leftover salmon for breakfast.  For lunch I had an Atkins bar since we were out running around to different thrift stores.  I think now that we're home I'll have some more salmon w/ a small side salad. 

I'm excited to get on the scale tomorrow.  Although since I realize I wasn't quite following the Induction phase the right way until yesterday I know my losses won't be quite as much as they could've been.   Oh well, live and learn I guess. 

Carbs so far today: 12

2 comments:

Bre said...

You will lose several lbs lady! You are so strong and having amazing dedication and will power! We must get together soon after I.get back home!

Unknown said...

Thanks friend! Yes that would be great to get together. =)