Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 6, 2011

R4 VLCD 5

Only down .2 today.  I had two days of fairly big losses and now two days of small to nothing losses.  I just want things to be even.  I'd even take an average of half a pound day.  hmmph!

I feel worse for my friend.  So she started after loading at 167.4, the next day she was 168.4, the next day 167.4, today 168.0  WTH?!?!?!

We talk on the phone several times a day and we go over what she's eating in great detail.  She's totally following protocol as well as drinking 100 oz of water daily.  She's also taking her vitamins and magnesium so it's not like she's "backed up".  I'm literally stumped as to why she's not dropping any weight.  Her cold is almost completely gone.  I feel like I built her up to super high expectations and now she has nothing to show for her hard work. 

4 comments:

jackie said...

does she have the same kind of drops as you? maybe you should watch her take her drops and see if the dose is ok. also, maybe you should recommend her to take a detox bath. then have her do all the protocol foods, no seasonings, no coffee or tea, and just slowly add things in to find the culprit

Unknown said...

She does have the same drops as I do. And the same and what Bre and Mia use. I think we may have found the culprit actually. We realized she had been eating twice as many veggies as she was supposed to per meal and wasn't counting the calories for certain condiments. I made her a master list of all the protocol foods and put the amount we can eat plus the calories each one has. If things don't improve we'll also have her cut out any extras like the coffee, tea, etc. Whew! Crossing my fingers for her tomorrow morning. =)

Kris Can Cook! said...

What brand are you guys using?

Bre said...

I hope today is better for her! What about a 10 minute walk? I remember the book talking about adding that...but my buddy is borrowing it so I can't look it up.