Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, January 2, 2011

R4 VLCD #1

OMG OMG OMG apparently I REALLY loaded well the last two days......WAHHH!!
I'm officially 9 lbs over my LDW and 11 lbs up from my lowest weight.  I can definitely feel my pants are way tighter and my shirts are getting snug.  I feel really swollen and bloated.  yuck!  I'm looking forward to the clean and light feeling I have after being on hcg for several days. I'm in the game.....I want to really "POP" this round.....(Perfectly On Protocol).  I can't look back, only forward.  My goal for this round is to lose 31.5 lbs to put me at 199.9 lbs.  We'll see what happens. 

BTW, I reconfigured my ticker like Mia did.  I didn't want to see my little gal skating backwards.  lol

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Loading was a lot more fun on the first round - I didn't freak out seeing all my hard work go down the drain.

Bre said...

Wow lady! You are a great loader! I am so excited to start seeing the scale go down again too! I think I will reconfigure my ticker too after I weigh myself tomorrow morning. I am glad we are all on the VLCD at the same time! Let the hunger pains begin! : )