Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 3, 2011

R4 VLCD 2

Well I'm pleased to say I lost 2.8 lbs this morning.  =)

I slept amazing last night.  I'm hungry today.  I can't wait for the hcg to fully get into my system and all hunger goes away.  Things are so much easier then. 

I tried some new gum that was delicious.  Extra Key Lime Pie sugar free gum.  OMGoodness it's soo freaking yummy! 

I'm 7.5 lbs away from my lowest weight.  I'm hoping I will get back to it by Saturday or Sunday.  Then I'll have 5-6 more weeks to get to the 100's. 

Stay strong girlies♥

4 comments:

jackie said...

I just wanted to let you know i've been following your and Mia's blogs for a while now, love your vlogs as well! i was wondering, did you do the walden farms thing on your 2nd round too, or just on the third?

jackie said...

and congrats on the big loss! i saw your before and after vlog, very impressive!

Unknown said...

I used Walden Farms just on round 3. I used each dressing about 2 times. I'm not a huge salad eater.....so yeah....that's why I didn't each much of them.

Thank you! I'm excited to keep going and get into the 100's.

Bre said...

Way to go! I love the extra strawberry shortcake! But the layers mint melon wins with me hands down. Lol.