Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 13, 2011

R4 VLCD 12

Lost .5 lbs today.  Not great, not too shabby.  Hope the scale keeps going down down down down.  

Amanda lost .8 lbs today and her oldest son told her he could see her getting smaller.  I know that meant the world to her.  She's thrilled that she's seen significant weight loss for the past several days.  I'm very very proud of her. 

I've been doing a lot of research and a lot of thinking the last couple of days.  I think when this round is over I'll do atkins for at least a couple of months before I do hcg again.  I lost 60+ lbs w/ atkins when I was 19/20.  It obviously wasn't as fast as hcg  but it was sooo easy and I loved all the food I could eat. 
I need a break....a big break, but I don't want to just be in weight limbo, I want to keep losing.  Atkins seems like the best choice.  Being a stay at home mom I have no excuse not to be working out.  I'm looking forward to start toning up my muscles. 

Hope you all have a super dupery kind of day.  ;)

1 comment:

Bre said...

You better keep blogging lady! I cant wait for my long break too. It will be about a month on p3 this time.

Im glad your friend is finally starting to lose weight!