Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, December 23, 2010

R3 P3 Day # ??

Ok, here's the deal.  I have no idea what I weigh.  I haven't been on the scale since TOM came.  My clothes seem to be fitting the same, so I'm not going to worry too much.  I plan on eating lots and NON Phase 3 foods Christmas Eve and Christmas day.  I will go right back onto Phase 3 foods after Christmas until Dec. 31st in which I will start loading for round 4 and I'll be doing a 6 week round along w/ my good friend Amanda.  She's doing hcg for the 1st time and really needs someone to be doing it w/ her.  I probably won't be blogging until I start round 4.....it's just too busy w/ Christmas stuff going on and I don't plan on getting on the scale anyway.  I'm really excited to begin another long round.....I should be in onederland by the time I through, woohoo!  Merry Christmas!!♥

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

just a few more days left!