Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

R4 VLCD 3

Well I'm not sure exactly what I lost today.  I jumped on the scale and then the dog started chewing on the cat and the kids were fighting and my son was complaining because he thought he was going to be late for school.  So I didn't get a true reading.  I lost at least 2 more lbs.  So for now, until I have a chance to weigh in again, I'll just say I lost 2 lbs. 

My poor friend, Amanda.  I feel so bad for her.  She's been watching me on my journey since July and has been really hesitant to even try this diet.  She finally deceided to give it a go and yesterday she gained a lb and today she lost the lb.  She's exactly where she was after loading for two days.  She's quite bummed.  I don't blame her!  She keeps asking me what she's doing wrong and I'm literally stumped.  She has a cold but isn't taking any medication for it.  Maybe the cold is causing her to not release any weight.?????  I don't know.  =(

UPDATE:  I weighed myself again now that my son is off to school and the two little ones are eating breakfast.  I'm actually down 2.4 lbs today, putting me at a 2 day total of 5.2 lbs.  YAY!   I hate hate hate being above my LDW but I know I need to be patient and just allow the hcg to do it's thing.  The weight will come off in due time.

3 comments:

jackie said...

way to go! 5 pounds in two days is great!

Bre said...

Way to go!! Awesome!

Kris Can Cook! said...

Congrats! Colds can absolutely play a role in no releases!