Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Atkins Induction Day 12

Wow, it's been almost 2 weeks since I switched over to Atkins.  I feel good.  I like the food I get to eat.  I just wish the weight came off faster.  I wish I had the time and the $ to go back to the Croc Center.  I loved the water workout classes and I loved swimming laps. 
I had a low carb pancake for breakfast w/ 1 tsp of natural creamy peanut butter and 1 tsp of sugar free strawberry jam.  It was very yummy, but I'm starting to get hungry, so I think I'll go drink some more water and have an Atkins bar. 
Carbs so far today: 5
I had such a good lunch today!  I changed up an old fav recipe of mine to make it Atkins friendly.  It's a Chinese chicken salad.  You basically cut up cabbage like you're making slaw.  Then add in some chopped green onions and some cooked chicken breasts into bite size pieces.  The dressing is made out of  3 TBS olive oil, 1 TBS sesame oil, 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar, 2 TBS soy sauce, 1 flavor packet of beef or chicken ramen, 4 splenda packets, and some black pepper.  Normally this dish would have some slivered almonds, sesame seeds, and crushed ramen noodles, but it was still delicious w/o the additions.  I think I'm going to have to have some more for dinner.....it was soooo good.
Carbs for the day:  19

4 comments:

jackie said...

yuuuuuum! i love chinese salad! i bet you could have subbed ramen for cauliflower, hahaha, (mostly kidding!)

hiddenbeauty said...

haha too cute =)

Anonymous said...

Greate poѕt. Keep writing ѕuch kinԁ of infoгmation οn your
site. Im really impressed bу yοur site.

Hi there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I'm suгe they'll be benefited from this website.

Also visit my webpage :: car shipment

yanmaneee said...

goyard
yeezy supply
yeezy
air jordan
yeezy shoes
balenciaga
supreme hoodie
goyard
yeezy
yeezy