Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 7, 2011

R4 VLCD 6

Well today I woke up to a 1 lb loss.  I'll take it by golly!  =)

My hunger is almost completely gone and all headaches are gone.  Yay for finally detoxing from the sugar.  whew!

No weight change for amanda as of this morning.  =(   Although she was up most of the night with sick kids.  She also said she thinks she has an ear infection and is in a lot of pain.  Poor girl.  She's being tough though and is doing an apple day today to see if it'll help. 

I  need to get my rear in gear and make another youtube vlog. 

Have a great day ladies!

2 comments:

jackie said...

yay! one pound losses will never be horrible right!?! congrats!

Anonymous said...

This paragraph gives clear idea for the new people of blogging,
that actually how to do blogging.

Take a look at my webpage - canada web hosting