Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 28, 2011

Atkins Induction Day 13

Ok I'm getting really tired of my kids bringing home diseases from school.  haha

I'm woke up with a killer sore throat and a runny nose.  It's not fair!  I got the flu last week, then TOM came and ruined my life (ha!) and now this?!  Not to mention I've been sleeping horrible the last few nights.  Our dog has an ear infection and keeps shaking his head so his ears flap.  He sleeps in our room and so every few minutes he shakes his head and we wake up again.  Today I took him to the vet to get his ears checked out and to get his manhood chopped off.  We considered breeding him, but honestly I don't want to bother.  Not to mention if it helps calm him down, it'll be well worth the surgery. 

I had another peanut butter and strawberry jam pancake for breakfast.  Yummy yummy yummy!  I've been craving BP&J's since I started HCG.  So this really helps calm that craving. 

I'm not thinking I lost much this week weight wise just due to being sick and TOM.  Although even if I lost a pound I'll be happy. 

I think I'm going to take a small nap today.  I need to nip this cold in the bud. 

Carbs so far today: 5

UPDATE: I found a low carb sutffed pepper recipe that I'm going to try for dinner.

http://www.food.com/recipe/low-carb-stuffed-bell-peppers-156140

I think for lunch I'll make that chinese chicken salad again.  I have just enough cabbage to make another meal.

total carbs for today:17

UPDATE:  We ended up taking my son to Red Lobster for dinner and dessert since he got straight A's.  I had a large salad w/ grilled chicken and ranch.  I caved and had two cheddar bay biscuits, but no dessert.  Booo

Carbs for the day: probably around 60

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another choice. i know alot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious sore throat.