Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 17, 2011

Atkins Induction Day 2

Since I started yesterday I think I'll weigh myself every Sunday.  I feel really good so far.  It felt so naughty eating cheese and butter.  =)
I think I'm having a love affair w/ almond butter.  I need to make sure I eat no more than 2 TBS daily.  I pretty much had the exact same thing for dinner yesterday that I had for lunch.  Today I'll be reseaching for some new recipes.
So far today I've had a two egg omlet w/ 1 oz of jack cheese, sauteed mushrooms and onions, and a teaspoon of almond butter (oh heaven) (not on the omlet lol).
Carbs so far today: 4 
Update:  For lunch I had a homemade turkey patty made w/ lean ground turkey, parm cheese in place of bread crumbs, sage, thyme, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder and cooked it up in a skillet w/ some coconut oil.  Afterwards I put on some braggs aminos.....sooo delicious!  I also had the rest of my mock mashed potatoes. 
For dinner I bought a couple roasted chickens from Costco.  I had chicken, some asparagus, and a small wedge of some hot wasabi horseradish cheese....holy moly that stuff is GOOD! 
For dessert I'm going to mix up a couple oz of softened cream cheese, 2 packets of splenda, a tiny splash of vanilla and a capful of lime juice.  It tastes just like key lime cheesecake. 
Total carbs for the day:13

4 comments:

Bre said...

Cheese... Im envious Erica! I hope sunday shows a big loss for you friend!

MJC on HCG said...

I keep wrestling with myself on my Atkins start date. The thought of starting another diet makes me feel sickish inside right now so I'm definitely not ready yet, lol. Probably February.

jackie said...

oh my, my mouth is WATERING! lol,

hiddenbeauty said...

Thanks Bre!

Mia, don't start until you feel ready and excited to begin.....otherwise I think you'll just be frustrated that you're on another diet.

Jackie, I'm sorry! lol