Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

R4 VLCD 10

I got on the scale today and GAINED 2.2 lbs!  I got on and off and on and off and the number didn't change.  I have to admit I got off the scale and bawled.  I don't understand!!!  I followed protocol to a T yesterday and drank a little over a gallon of water.  At this point I'm pretty much am back to where I was right before I started loading....after 10 freaking low calorie days I've gone backwards and am back at the beginning.

Yesterday I had an apple at 10 am.

At 1:30 pm I had my allotted ground chicken and 1 cup of asparagus in a soup using fat free chicken broth and spices.

Dinner I had more chicken and tomatoes simmered into a "chili" followed by my allotted strawberries w/ the juice of 1 lemon blended into a "sorbet".

 Stalling is one thing.  But to gain .4 yesterday and then another 2.2 today, i'm freaking devastated.   

4 comments:

Bre said...

I'm so sorry Erica. I don't understand at all! : ( I am very sad for you! I just don't get it!

MJC on HCG said...

E - you can call and cry to me.

jackie said...

aww Erica, what a horrible set point in your life! how long were you at this weight seven years ago? I'm so sad for you, (please don't confuse that with i feel sorry for you!) i know what it's like when i weigh in at 5 vs 7, the scale is always off, i had my friend bring her scale in today so i could weigh in, but when i weighed at 5 i was almost 2 pounds heavier. I think it's because when i wake up at one in the morning to go potty i drink a glass of water. i pray that you have awesome and happy releases Erica! you totally deserve it!

Kris Can Cook! said...

Erica keep your chin up. I've been struggling and deserve the gain I've had, you haven't. Maybe its the HCG, I know you said your friend was having the same issue....are you using the same HCG perhaps? Just a thought.