Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Atkins Induction Day 11

My mood is significantly better today.  Yay!  Atkins is really going well.  I love being able to eat food when I'm hungry.  =)  Although today fruit and bread sound really good.  I love to eat Dave's Killer Bread.  100% organic w/o any weird preservatives and other such nonsense.  Mmmmmm.  Course that's totally off limits when one is watching their carb intake. 
This morning I had a couple of fried eggs, a small handful of almonds and then for a snack I had an Atkins bar.  It's about 1:00pm and it's time I figure out something for lunch.  I'm leaning towards eating the last piece of salmon, some homemade low carb coleslaw, and a few spicy pork rinds.  yum! 
Total carbs from breakfast and lunch: 11

UPDATE:  So cravings today have been pretty much gone except for this evening.  I want a big thick slice of chocolate cake w/ vanilla ice cream in the worst way.  It's been like 8 months since I've had cake.  mmmm cake       Cake has got to be one of my most favorite indulgences.  Anyway instead of having any cake (not that I have any on hand anyway) I'm having a bowl of low carb egg flower soup.   sigh  I will be enjoying a slice of cake on Amanada's birthday, which is on March 4th......I just gotta hold out till then.  ;)

Carbs for the day 22

1 comment:

Bree said...

With my first pregnancy I had gestational diabetes and even though I didn't have any cake at my baby shower my relatives sent me home with the leftovers for Tony. I eventually gave in and instead of eating lunch I had a piece of cake. Thankfully my blood sugars didn't spike. =)