Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Steak Day #2

Woke up this morning to a pretty big gain.....putting me in the range of needing a steak day, ugh!!  I didn't eat anything yesterday that I haven't been eating for the last 2 weeks.  Although the last couple of days I haven't been drinking much water......I'm wondering if that's the cause of my sudden gain.  I LOATHE steak day!!  Wahhhhh!!!!   I'm already hungry and it's only 8:30.  Phooey!  Oh well, I gotta do what I gotta do.  Suck it up Erica, it'll be worth it when you get on the scale tomorrow.  =)  Right??

I'm wondering if I can have a cup of coffee or if I have to only drink water until dinner time.

ETA:  I deceided to try a variation of the traditional "steak day".  I just got too hungry.  I had 2 eggs for breakfast, a steak for lunch, and I'll have more steak for dinner w/ some cheese.  I'm also drinking lots and lots of water.  Despite all the water, eating breakfast and lunch.....I'm sooooo hungry!!  I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm cranky.  I wonder if TOM is coming?  I never know....it's been crazy all over the place since it started.   sigh    hungry hungry hungry hungry
I was never this hungry while on the hcg drops.  hmfph!

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I miss my sleep now! I'm wondering how I'm supposed to go through the rest of my life without HCG to help me sleep at night? Let me know if that "steak day" variation works. I am scared to have to do one and really would rather do something different if the option is there!

hiddenbeauty said...

I found actually a few different variations of the steak day. I'll have to find that website and then send it to you. I just can't handle not eating all day just to have a steak for dinner. My willpower would go right out the window.