Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 23, 2010

R2 VLCD#5

Feeling better today.  Zero hunger, my mood is up.....the drops must finally be kicking into full gear.  Yay!  I lost 1.2 lbs this morning.  Putting me at 237.2 lbs and a total loss of 34.2 lbs.  =)  I cannot freaking wait to be under 200!!!!  Fingers crossed that I'll be under it by Christmas. 
ETA:  Just finished filming another youtube video.  It should be uploaded within the next few hours.  I HATE how long it takes to upload!!  I'm craving chocolate peanut butter cookies today. 

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I don't like your camera. It makes me mad! I'm watching a Unwrapped episode on Food Network. They are showing me how they make butterfinger candy bars. I would probably sell one of my own children down the river for one of those candy bars right now. But I won't.

hiddenbeauty said...

Hahahahahahaha LOVE IT! Mmmmm I LOVE butterfingers! I have been craving sugary things like crazy. I guess because sugar is far more addicting than savory things. I soo want a huge wedge of fudgy chocolate cake and rich creamy chocolate frosting. damn.