Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Orange Rolls

Today is my handsome husband's 33rd birthday.  He's going to be out of town all day and tomorrow so I made him a plate of orange rolls that he could enjoy for his birthday breakfast.  I LOVE orange rolls!!  The house smelled amazing as they were baking.  I am proud to annouce that I didn't cheat, I didn't eat any, even though I really wanted to.  Yay! 

I haven't gotten on the scale yet today.  I started babysitting the son of a friend of mine.  I don't usually weight myself till around 8:00am, and her son comes at 7am.  Soooo yeah.  Although she's running late today and hasn't dropped him off yet.  I doubt the scale is going to show anything too eventful.  I ate really well yesterday. 

2 more days till maple bar heaven!

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

Now it's only one day. Tomorrow morning we'll be scarfing down maple bars! I'm a little worried that I'll go to the store tomorrow and see that the bakery forgot to make maple bars lol.