Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

R2 VLCD #4

Feeling cranky and hungry today.  Only lost .2 lbs today.  grrrrr  Trying NOT to let that ruin my day.  I downed a liter of water and a bowl of strawberries so far today and still am feeling hungry.  Not starving, but annoyingly hungry.  I don't want to make and eat lunch before lunch time.  I was woken up by the darn dog at 5am and he was barking up a storm at the cats.  So I didn't end of getting the sleep I normally do.  stupid dog.  I really want an "everything" bagel w/ lots and lots of cream cheese right now.  Funny how as soon as I start up the vlcd again....all my cravings come rushing back.  I'm looking forward to losing all my weight and so I can relish in stabilization mode.  I hope in the time it takes me to lose this weight that I'll have learned my lesson and will treat food differently than I had been. 
I watched the season premier of The Biggest Loser on my laptop this morning.  This is the 1st time since the show started that I officially weighed less than all the of girls who are going to be on the show.  This is the 10th season and I always have weighed the same as most of the women starting out.  BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!!  YAY!! 

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

Yesterday was sucky, huh? I'm so glad it's over and now we can have a new day to look forward to. And now we're another day closer to getting to hang out and laugh and make fun of people. I can't wait to see youuuuuuuuuuu!!!