Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Starving!!

It's 1:00 AM and I'm freaking hungry.  I REALLY want to go downstairs and rummage up something yummy to eat but I won't.  I shouldn't  have stayed up so late reading.  Night time eating has been a bad habit of mine ever since I had Samuel 8 years ago.  I'd be up late at night nursing him and then I'd get hungry and before long I'd get up every night and eat something.....a granola bar, a sandwhich, fruit, chips, anything really.  I had a big salad for dinner around 5pm.....so yeah salads don't keep me satiated for 7 hours.  I'd better grab a big glass of water and hit the hay.  I just wanted to let you know that i'm AVOIDING temptation.  Each baby step gets me closer to my goal.  I have to keep that in the forefront on my mind.  G'night.  ♥

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

Ooh, middle of the night is a big one for me, too. It got to where I wouldn't be able to sleep if I felt hungry at all, so I started taking sleeping pills just to help get to sleep faster than I could feel hungry. I hate having insomnia sometimes. It's such an inconvenience!

hiddenbeauty said...

Insomnia is horrible! Now that I'm off the drops I noticed my sleeping habits are slowly going back to the way they used to be. Even more reason to start up another round.....6 weeks of awesome sleep!! lol