Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, September 19, 2010

R2 VLCD# 1

I gained 3 lbs from yesterday.  Eeeek!  My total gain from my LDW is 3.2lbs .....not awful, still freaked me out when I got on the scale this morning.  Feeling good so far.  I slept really well last night, HCG apparently makes me sleep really well.  No complaints there. 
I'm looking forward to getting through today and getting on that scale tomorrow.  =)  This is when the fun begins.
ETA:  I had a yummy lunch that I wanted to share with you guys.  The recipe is from a gal I subscribe to on youtube.  Here's the video.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/MizRachelB#p/u/3/jzPfSbw4I_8

3 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I gained 3 lbs too, how crazy is that? It was kind of scary seeing the scale say 170.8 this morning, but an hour later it said 170.2 so I'm confident that by tomorrow morning, I'll be back in the 160s. I am already thinking about P3 again...what in the heck is wrong with me? lol

Unknown said...

lol I know! I was making the kids a yogurt/strawberry smoothie and I almost took the last swig. I've been thinking about butter and cheese all day. Good grief, I feel like my head is playing tricks on me.

Bre said...

I am so glad you guys are back on the VLCD! Welcome back! I can't wait to see how much you lost tomorrow!