Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Phase 3 Day# 18

So today I was writing my weight down in my journal and I was flipping through it looking at my progress and I realized I've been basing my LDW wrong.  I was basing on the day after I stopped taking the drops.  Basically .8lbs off.  Grrrr!!!!  So I've been stressing for NO reason.  The original steak day I did at the beginning was legit and I was over my true LDW....but the other one I did was for nothing.  lol    figures!!!!!

I ended up not doing a correction day yesterday.  I was just not in the mood.  haha

I had avocado ezekiel toast and eggs for breakfast, a greek yogurt smoothie for lunch,  some chocolate delight for a snack, and low carb chicken parmesan w/ a green salad for dinner.  Yum!  8 more days till LOADING!  I can hardly wait! 

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I just can't wait to be back on those drops and hopefully lose another pants size or two. I still have some saddlebags on my thighs and I'm ready for them to GET OUT OF HERE!!! LOL. After reading what you had to eat I think I'm eating too much. I was worried about eating too little, but now I think I might be eating too much and that's why I'm never hungry. I'm definitely going to try eating a little less tomorrow and see what happens.

hiddenbeauty said...

I try to keep my calories around 1500.....it seems like if I eat much more than that they scale jumps up. The thing I like least about phase 3 is how little information there is to go on. Phase 2 spells it out, there is no way you can screw it up. Ugh! I've been the same weight now for almost 3 weeks, I want to start up again...like....NOW!!!! lol