Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

R2 VLCD #11

Didn't lose anything today,  =(   Boohoo!!
I dug out my measuring tape and lost another 2 inches for a total of 40 inches lost!  TOM is almost done, I sure hope the scale starts moving again soon.  This is driving me crazy!! 
ETA:  I'm feeling really good today.  I made "apple pie filling" for an after lunch dessert.  It was awesome!  I peeled a granny smith apple, cored it, and cut it into 1/4 inch slices.  I put them into a small pan and added 1/4 cup of water, two packets of sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of salt.  I cooked the apples on medium heat until the water evaporated and the apples were very soft.  YUMMMY!!!!!!!! 
It's about dinner time and I have no hunger what so ever.  Last night I cooked up big pot of chili (made 9 servings) and I divided it up into individual containers.  I was getting tired of making it every day.  Anyhoo, hope you all are having a good day too.♥

2 comments:

Bre said...

Stalling is way better than gaining!!! The apples sound delicious!! I was reading your directions and was interperating it into chef speak. Lol. I guess school is sticking in my head after all.

You are doing wonderfully!!!

MJC on HCG said...

I wish I had measured myself. On stall days I think about what a mistake it was to not measure. At least when you stall you can measure yourself and still see progress. Only 42 days until I get there!!!