Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, September 24, 2010

R2 VLCD#6

I hit a nice little milestone today.  35lbs lost!  I lost .8 lbs today, not too shabby.  I'm feeling great mentally and physically.  My birthday is in about a month.  My goal is to be 50lbs lost by the time my birthday rolls around.  If I continue to lose an average of .5 lbs a day, I should be able to reach it.  =)  YAY!!  I think I'm going to cut out ground turkey for a few days and see if my losses pick up at all.  Instead I'll use ground chicken or ground sirloin.  Now I just need to go find my old fashioned meat grinder out in the garage. 

6 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I think they sell ground chicken breast at the store, don't they?

hiddenbeauty said...

Yeah they do, but they charge waaay too much for it. I have a ton of chicken I stocked up on when it was cheap. It isn't too much trouble to grind it myself. Just gotta find that darn grinder. lol

Bre said...

I didn't know we could have turkey on P2!! I have been eating sliced chicken and it's getting gross! Where did you find that Ezeikel bread or whatever it's called? I can't wait to have a sandwich on P3!!

Good job on the milestone today! Congratulations!!

hiddenbeauty said...

Turkey is definitely NOT on protocol at all. I wanted to try it out and see how it would effect me. My released aren't quite as good as they were my 1st round, so I'm going to avoid turkey for a few days and just see if it makes any sort of difference. I'm using the 97% fat free ground turkey. I got Ezekiel bread at Pilgrims market. You should be able to find it at any health food store. It's VERY common amoung "healthy eaters" apparently. =)

hiddenbeauty said...

*releases*

MJC on HCG said...

They sell Ezekiel bread in the frozen "naturals" section of my regular grocery store. They even sell sprouted grain bread (a store brand) over by the bread in my regular grocery store too.