Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, September 25, 2010

R2 VLCD #7

I swear I already wrote a blog this morning, but apprently I didn't save it or something.  Grrrrr.

I woke up to a .6 loss today.  I'm a bit suprised after last night's crazyness. 

I have to admit I feel like total CRAP today.  TOM started with a vengence.  I'm SUPER tired, pretty darn hungry and am craving chocolate like a crazy peron.  =(   I hate TOM, hate hate hate it! 

I'm sure my losses are going to slow way down now too....so not fair.  =(

We went to a park in Spokane today for 5 1/2 hrs to support some friends of ours whose kids were running in some cross country races.  It was a looooong day.  I got sunburned.  I was hungry.  I had cramps and had no medicine.  I brought no girl supplies with me because I didn't know that TOM was going to arrive.  I wore long pants and a long sleeve shirt and it ended up being 80 degrees.  So now I'm cranky, tired, hungry, and worn out. 
I just want to hide out in my closet with that box of peppermint patties and have myself a good feast.  I won't, but it doesn't mean I dont' REALLY want to. 

I hope tomorrow is a better day.

1 comment:

Bre said...

Tomorrow will be better! TOM started with a vengence for me on Wednesday morning (he usually appears wednesday evenings) so I was surprised!

I'm sorry you aren't having a great day but tomorrow will be better, dang it!