Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, September 10, 2010

Phase 3 Day#19

Dropped 1.2 lbs from yesterday.  This is such a crazy diet.  I'm glad to be much closer to my LDW.  I was teetering on the edge again yesterday and it makes me nervous.  I cooked up a spaghetti squash last night and topped it w/ homemade tomato sauce and a piece of low carb chicken parmesan.  It was terrific!  I haven't had spaghetti squash since I was 5 or 6 and I remember HATING it.  lol   Funny how our tastes change as we get older.

ETA:  So I took a shower about an hour after my original post and got on the scale again.  It showed a loss of 2.6 lbs from yesterday.  I got on like 10 times and I got the same reading each time.  Odd.  I'm still within my LDW so I'm super happy.

Tonight we're getting pizza from Papa Murphy's and I'm excited because I'll get to eat some!  Mmmmm Pizza!!  I'll just scrape off all the sauce, cheese and toppings and toss the crust.  I may even just mix the toppings with a plate of plain spaghetti squash for some extra fiber.  I feel so good today.

Breakfast was ezekiel toast w/ avocado and eggs
Lunch was cottage cheese, handful of nuts, and a bowl of strawberries drizzled w/ chocolate delight. 

I'm really glad it's the weekend.  This week has been crazy busy w/ school starting and such.  I am hoping for a quiet, uneventful weekend.  =)

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

Only one week until loading, and then we get to be on p2 again. I never thought I'd be so excited for p2 before. I was certain I would have a hard time forcing myself to do another round!