Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 30, 2010

R2 VLCD #12

Well I FINALLY lost that pound that I gained three days ago.  So I guess it just proves how TOM really messes everything up.  =(
At least I'm back down to my lowest weight and everything from here on out will be a step forward. 
I'm really craving coffee with CREAM today.  Coffee w/ flavored stevia just isn't cutting it.  My husband needs to hurry and come home.  I'm tired of not getting good sleep.  =)
ETA:  I made the yummiest dinner tonight.  I cut up my chicken in bite size pieces and put them in my cast iron skillet over med-low heat w/ 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.  I then took about 1 cup of asparagus cut into bite size pieces and tossed them into the skillet as well.  To the skillet I added 1/4 C up water, and seasoned the mixture with smoked paprika and cajun seasoning.  I cooked it until the chicken was cooked through and the asparagus was fork tender.  It was out of this world!!  YUM!  I think I'll make some more apple pie filling for dessert later.  =)

No comments: