Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

R2 VLCD #10

Phooey!  I slept horrible last night.  It's definitely hard for me to get good sleep when my husband is out of town.  =(  I woke up early and weighed myself and it showed I was up a pound.  grrrr
I had to get dressed and put myself together since I am babysitting today.  Cramps are bothering me again today as well.  It's amazing how TOM really screws things up.  I've read it on countless blogs that it makes you feel extra hungry, extra tempted to eat non protocol foods and gain and or stall.  I wish we could just eat phase 3 foods while TOM was taking up residence.  Oh well.  I'm going to eat really well today and hope for a loss tomorrow.  I need to go to the store and get some more veggies this afternoon.

 

1 comment:

MJC on HCG said...

I'm so glad you posted about TOM problems. I think I'm getting ready to start (because my face is freaking breaking out like it does right before a start). I hope that's why I stalled last night because I didn't cheat!