Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Phase 3 Day# 12

Blah blah blah, nothing to report here.  Doing great, feeling great.....can't wait to start round 2.

Oh and I'm SOOOOO proud of my mom, Mia, and Bre for being troopers and doing awesome on this diet.  ♥♥

ETA:  So when I got dressed today I realized that my clothes felt like they were even looser than they were on my last VLCD.  So I got our my measuring tape today and took my measurements.  To my suprise I've lost another 3.5 inches!!!

32 lbs lost

37.25 inches lost! 

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

My mom gave me a pair of her size 16 jeans that were too big for her when I 1st started HCG.  I couldn't even pull them up over my hips.  They're stretchy jeans, so they definitely "give" more than normal denim.  Today I'm excited to announce that I can now wear them comfortably!!!!

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

SUH-WEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! A 16, that is amazing!

hiddenbeauty said...

I'm still really an 18 as this pair of jean is bigger than all my other 16 jeans...but still.....to be able to get into them makes me feel really good. =)