Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Truffles and the start of Round 4

Last night my husband's uncle took us to Fleur de Sel. I had heard amazing things about this restaurant, but was blown away by the food, service and atmosphere. Who knew such a place existed in Post Falls. We shared 3 different appetizers, all of which made our eyes roll back and groan in enjoyment. For my dinner I ordered Chicken with Truffles. It was two small pieces of chicken cooked to perfection served over a delicious cream sauce flavored w/ truffle oil and some homemade ravioli stuffed w/ mushrooms and truffles. I wish I could describe the amazing flavor.......it was so unbelievably amazing! If it wouldn't have looked rude, I would've lifted my bowl up after I ate everything and licked every last drop of sauce. Mmmmm For dessert my husband and I shared a Creme Brulee. Again, the best I've ever had. It was the perfect way to finish up loading before starting hcg. If I was ever going to die by lethal injection, THAT would be my last meal. hands down! lol

Well I need to get on the scale before I eat or drink anything so I can get a true starting weight. I'll report back later today and let you all know how it's going.♥

3 comments:

Bre said...

That sounds amazing! Where is it located in Post Falls??

MJC on HCG said...

Good luck on this round pal!

hiddenbeauty said...

It's located in the Highlands Spa. If you go, make sure you call ahead and make reservations. It only seats 30 people and they pretty much never have space available for walk-in's. You definitely need to try it sometime.♥

Thanks, Mia! I feel very motivated this round.