Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 25, 2011

frustrated

I love my husband, but there are times he drives me nuts! He got a nice big fat bonus yesterday and he very lovingly purchased me a very nice treadmill from costco. Then he asked me if I would postpone hcg for a couple weeks so we can go out to dinner on our anniversary. I told him I didn't mind going out to dinner and just ordering a salad w/ baked chicken and I could bring my own dressing. He wasn't going to have it. I don't understand why all of a sudden he's now against me doing this. I asked him if I could start up again after our anniversary and he said that would be fine. I'm thinking he would rather me lose weight exercising and eating healthy than do hcg. I don't want to get all in his face and start an argument, esp after he bought me a treadmill. I was able to lose all my load weight, plus another lb. So I guess I'll stop for a couple weeks and then start up again. Grrrrrrrr When I start up again I don't think I'll "load" instead I'll just pick up where I left off. sigh

2 comments:

Bre said...

Yay for the treadmill. When is your anniversary? Couldn't you just take a one day furlow from HCG so you can enjoy your special dinner? I am sure you will figure out something : ) You are awesome Erica.

hiddenbeauty said...

Our anniversary isn't until April 6th. I had a long talk w/ him this evening. He basically feels like now that my metabolism is fixed from doing hcg, that I should now lose weight by exercise and a good diet. He HATES it when I do hcg. He acts like it's a huge pain in his side. He also wants to start an exercise regimine to build strength and wants me to do it w/ him. Sigh.........I don't know what I'm going to do just yet.