Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

BLASTED COLD

I'm so miserable. I can't breathe through my nose because it's so stuffy and breathing through my throat feels like I'm a fire breathing dragon. My eyelids feel weighted and I just want to curl up into my soft warm bed. My treadmill arrived today!! I was hoping I could haul it upstairs and start putting it together, but now that I realize it's over 200lbs and in a huge box, I'm going to having to wait till hubby gets home. My guess is it won't be put together till sometime on Saturday. Oh well. I don't feel good enough to get on it anyway.

2 comments:

MJC on HCG said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. I would STRONGLY recommend going to Pilgrim's and getting some thyme oil (not red thyme oil though - that stuff burns). Rub it directly on your chest (just a few drops) and on the bottoms of your feet with some socks over that. You will smell like spaghetti but it works wonders for colds. Jacob had a hacking cough two weeks ago - I put some thyme oil on him and he quit coughing within an hour. You have to put it on about every 3 to 4 hours. And keep your puppy away if he likes spaghetti lol

hiddenbeauty said...

Thyme oil......definitely on today's list. Thank you, friend!