Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gosh Darn Loading!

So I got on the scale this morning and was bummed to see I gained 6.4 lbs during my two loading days. I didn't even eat all that much . UGH! Oh well I need to just concentrate on the future and not on the past. My cousin is getting married at the very end of July and I'd love to be able to attend his wedding and feel really good in a dress. I could get in two full rounds of hcg by then. =) I do have a headache today, which is normal when I start hcg. I took an excederine and it's almost completely gone. This morning I peeled and chopped up an apple and cooked in w/ a 1/2 tsp of coconut oil, 1/4 cup water, 2 packets of truvia, cinnamon, nutmeg and a dash of ginger. I cooked the apple until the liquid had evaporated and the apples were nice and tender. For lunch I made a mock chinese dish. In one pan I sauteed bite size pieces of chicken w/ 1/2 tsp of coconut oil, amino acids, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and a generous amount of ginger. I cooked that up until the chicken has almost carmalized. Then I sauteed some cabbage, celery, and onion in the same pan and added some more amino acids. I cooked the veggies until tender and then added in the chicken. It was quite delicious. I was still a little bit hungry after lunch, but forced myself to just drink my water. So far today I've had 2 liters of water. I have another 2 to drink, dinner to eat and I think I'm going to make a strawberry and lemon sorbet for "dessert". Hope tomorrow I wake up to a 30 lb loss. LOL

UPDATE:
For dinner I made a chicken and asparagus soup. I used 1 can of fat free chicken broth, 1 portion of ground chicken, and 1 cup of bite size asparagus. I seasoned it with amino acids, garlic powder, onion powder, and tony chacheres seasoning. mmmmmmm I started to get hungry again around 8:15pm so I made up some strawberry sorbet followed by my last liter of water. I'm happy that I was easily able to drink my gallon of water w/o any problems. Although I do hate how often I find myself running to the bathroom. It's SO very annoying. My goal this round it to try and get all my water in by 8pm so when I go to bed around 10pm I'm not jumping out of bed every 30 min to use the bathroom. Other than that, today was a good day. I'm about ready to hit the sack and I do feel some hunger, but nothing too bad. 41 more Very Low Calorie Days to go. ;)

5 comments:

jackie said...

yum! sometimes i think we should all live in a hcg compound together, that way we could all rotate who makes regular meals for our fams, and who makes our meals for us, that way we all get to try everyone elses favorites!

hiddenbeauty said...

lol totally!!! That would be awesome!

Bre said...

I wish I was creative with my meals like you are Erica! That stuff sounds so yummy! And I like the idea of the compound... I think we should have our own island and community! Lol!

MJC on HCG said...

I think E should just start her own HCG restaurant!

My dad is going to try HCG - he's been about 50 lbs overweight for most of his life and I was telling him about HCG the other day and next thing I know, he had bought some and ordered the book. Since he's a boy doing HCG, he'll have lost his 50 lbs in about a week I bet. ugh.

hiddenbeauty said...

How neat! Yeah I agree, he'll probably only weigh 89.6 lbs by the time he finishes his 6 weeks. lol It's SOO unfair!